Saturday, June 28, 2008

good day










I started off my morning like I usually do on a Saturday. Make (or assemble) breakfast for my bff, Mikey. On the menu today: 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 veggie sausage patties and some crisp slices of an organic Fuji apple. yum? hope so. As often as I grocery shop, one would think I'd have more than fruit and flax crackers on hand?!

Then, after some home time with the cat, it was off to a most wonderful art opening. Yes, MM's, the one I spoke of. Amazing. It was a wonderland, an experience of fantastic nature. I cannot explain in words what Mikey does with and to and for the human condition. And how that genre is so connected to our own animal tendencies. Please do see for yourself. I had myself a great afternoon with friends and neighbors and stranger appreciators as well. Hope you get to enjoy soon.

2 comments:

molly said...

my goodness. what a day! mikey looks amazing. so sorry we missed the opening!

comfies said...

ai! so bummed i missed the opening, the show looks beautiful...