Tuesday, August 4, 2009
equipoise \EE-kwuh-poiz; EK-wuh-\, noun:
1. A state of being equally balanced; equilibrium; -- as of moral, political, or social interests or forces.
desultory \DES-uhl-tor-ee\, adjective:
1. Jumping or passing from one thing or subject to another without order or rational connection; disconnected; aimless.
2. By the way; as a digression; not connected with the subject.
3. Coming disconnectedly or occurring haphazardly; random.
4. Disappointing in performance or progress.
photo taken at sweet T's new apartment, work is Molly